Go Fast Bits SV50 Blow Off Valve Is Now Available at KronosPerformance.com
Go Fast Bits SV50 Blow off Valve, which is designed for even the highest boost applications. Take note, diesel guys – the SV50 has the strength to withstand over 300psi without breaking a sweat. Try doing this with a diaphragm-type BOV!
The SV50’s single-piece billet monoblock body design eliminates the need for fasteners and a separate cap, making it stronger and more compact. The one-piece brass piston does not use a diaphragm. This ensures strength and reliability for the life of the valve.
Adjustability – other brands require you to pay extra for different springs to set the valve up to the engine’s idle vacuum. The SV50 can be used on applications with manifold vacuum ranging from 5-22”Hg (2.5- 11psi vacuum).
Features and Benefits
– Pressure Tested to 300PSI without failure
– Monoblock billet design using 6061-T6 Aerospace alloy
– Spring preload adjustment
– 2 springs supplied to suit all ranges of manifold vacuum
– Suits common V-band flange adaptors